CHAT TO ME



MY TERMS

All of my ideas are copyrighted to me as they are my original designs. Any resemblence to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
Do Not Translate, copy, email, download (ie; save to your own hard drive) distribute and/or make scripts/ quick guides from my tutorials.
Do Not hot link to my images or files.
Do Not upload my files to any other site. Do not share my files with others, as some of the contents require permission from thier creators to be shared.
If you are a group manager & wish to use my tutorials in your challenges, you must email me for permission BEFORE you link to my site. I reserve the right to join any group that links to my site.


COPYRIGHT

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


CU LICENSE



Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

CUC4U LICENSE

Photobucket








Photobucket



Photobucket







Photobucket














Photobucket







Photobucket

Labels

Blog Archive

Gothic Inspirations_Designers Choice_Blogtrain

Here's my part of the blogtrain. Be sure to check out each designer listed below to grab their part as well. If their part isn't up then swing back by b/c we are all on different time zones. THIS LINK HAS EXPIRED..but u can find it in any of my stores!



Be sure to leave a lil thank you upon downloading. ♥

Now follow the rest of the train below.



Artmama with: Artmama's Studio
Lisa with: Arty-Pharty
Annette with: AW Design
Becky with: Becky’s Creations
Deanna with: Butterfly Kisses Scraps
Jill with: Created By Jill Scraps
Stu with: Creative Crazy Scraps
Muriel with: Creative-Disorder
Crystal with: Crystals Creations
Daniela with: DarkMoon's Dream
Stina with: Designed By Stina
Sarah with: Designs By Sarah
Sharon with: Designs by SharonB
Conchi with: DNScraps
Miriam with: Ellanoir
Marsha with: Falln Designz
Holly with: Freek’s Creations
Jessica with: Gothic Inspirations
Hezalin with: HezaScraps & Tags
Justine with: Made By Justine
Victoria with: Maitri Scraps
Lee with: MidnightMusic WordArt
Edna with: Miss Edna’s Place
Pam with: pamkez
Rieka with: Rieka Rafita
Kimberly with: Scrap Rebellion
Shelle with: Shellez Creations
Stef with: Stef’s Scrapkits
Kara with: Sweet Cravings Scraps
Tiffany with: Sweet Southern Comfort
Tracey with: Tracey's Tags and Treasures
Edna with: Vermont Angel Eyes
Sue with: Wicked Creationz

7 comments:

Tasha said...

love this!! thank you so much :)

gypsymonkeyscrap said...

One of my fave colors to go with black is purple - thank you!

annaica said...

omg this kit is killer. I am loving it. Thanks so much :) xoxox

Mavy said...

tysvm

NittyPearl said...

Thanks much!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, thank you

Anonymous said...

If this was free and part of a blogtrain..then why on the other stores that u said we could find it why are u charging for it now?

Blog Archive

GRAB MY BLINKEE

Photobucket

Photobucket

MY STORES

Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

My Guys ♥

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

MY CT TEAM


Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I CT FOR

PhotobucketPhotobucket

BLOGTRAINS

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


MY FRIENDS


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

AVATARS

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket




Followers