CHAT TO ME



MY TERMS

All of my ideas are copyrighted to me as they are my original designs. Any resemblence to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
Do Not Translate, copy, email, download (ie; save to your own hard drive) distribute and/or make scripts/ quick guides from my tutorials.
Do Not hot link to my images or files.
Do Not upload my files to any other site. Do not share my files with others, as some of the contents require permission from thier creators to be shared.
If you are a group manager & wish to use my tutorials in your challenges, you must email me for permission BEFORE you link to my site. I reserve the right to join any group that links to my site.


COPYRIGHT

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


CU LICENSE



Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

CUC4U LICENSE

Photobucket








Photobucket



Photobucket







Photobucket














Photobucket







Photobucket

Labels

A Gorjuss Princess


All of my tutorials require a working knowledge of PSP! This tutorial was written by me on February 5,2010. It is of my own ideas and creation! Any other tutorials found to be similar is coincidental.
Supplies Needed
Scrapkit of Choice
I'm using a Wonderful kit called Fairy Princess,made by Chaos Priestess. This is a PTU kit i cannot supply. You can grab this awesome kit here

Tube of Choice
I'm using the Wonderful work of Suzanne Woolcott. You must have a license to use her work! You can purchase that here

Let's Begin
Open new image 600x600,Flood fill white
Copy and paste tree,Resize to your liking,Add dropshadow
Copy and paste planet,Move behind the tree,Resize 50%,Add dropshadow
Copy and paste the Ladder,Resize again to your liking,Add dropshadow
Place the ladder against the tree like mine
Copy and paste doodle1,Resize to your liking
Place on the ladder and add a dropshadow
Copy and paste butterfly2,Resize 30%,Place on the doodle like mine
Add a light dropshadow
Copy and paste tube of choice,Resize 75%,See mine for placement,Add dropshadow
Copy and paste border element1,Resize 40%,Place at the bottom of your tube
Copy and paste Glitter Heart Trail2,Resize to your liking and place at the bottom of the border
Copy and paste Button element1,Resize 25%,Place on the end of the border
Add dropshadow,Duplicate,Image,Mirror,Move into place
Copy and paste Flower element 4,Resize 15%,I placed mine on the bow in the little girls hair
Add dropshadow
Copy and paste paper11,Apply a mask of choice,Merge Group on mask layer
Add your Name and CopyRight Info!!
All done.

0 comments:

GRAB MY BLINKEE

Photobucket

Photobucket

MY STORES

Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

My Guys ♥

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

MY CT TEAM


Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I CT FOR

PhotobucketPhotobucket

BLOGTRAINS

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


MY FRIENDS


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

AVATARS

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket




Followers