CHAT TO ME



MY TERMS

All of my ideas are copyrighted to me as they are my original designs. Any resemblence to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
Do Not Translate, copy, email, download (ie; save to your own hard drive) distribute and/or make scripts/ quick guides from my tutorials.
Do Not hot link to my images or files.
Do Not upload my files to any other site. Do not share my files with others, as some of the contents require permission from thier creators to be shared.
If you are a group manager & wish to use my tutorials in your challenges, you must email me for permission BEFORE you link to my site. I reserve the right to join any group that links to my site.


COPYRIGHT

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


CU LICENSE



Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

CUC4U LICENSE

Photobucket








Photobucket



Photobucket







Photobucket














Photobucket







Photobucket

Labels

Blog Archive

Gothic Journey Express Blogtrain


NOW follow the blog train! Leave lots of appreciation behind when you snag, as I know not only does it motivate us to create more but also feels damn good. ;) If you don't see a designers link, please check back later in the day as we are all on different time zones.
You can grab my part HERE
Sam, Jen & Jess with: 3 P's in a Pod Designs
Nita with: A.S.D. Graphics
Kelly with: Angels Designz<----YOU ARE HERE
Julie with: Bits N Bobs
Candy with: Candys Treasures
Crystal with: Crystal's Creations
Stina with: Designed By Stina
Wy with: Designs by LK
Sarah with: Designs By Sarah
Sharon with: Designs By Sharonb
Dianna with: Digicats (& Dogs)
Conchi with: DNScraps
Miriam with: Ellanoir Design
Foxy with: Foxys Designz
Vicki with: Gemini Creationz
Julie with: Glitter Girls
Jessica with: Gothic Inspirations
Hezalin with: HezaScraps & Tags
Laura with: Laura's Designz
Victoria with: Maitri Scraps
Edna with: Miss Edna
Sally with: Mythical Designs
Justine with: PSP Addict
Tyger with: Tyger's Tidbits

5 comments:

Punky's Recipes said...

Awesome kit tyvm xx

Unknown said...

Wonderful kit and addition to train. Thank you.

Gothic Inspirations said...

Thank you for another fab freebie in this months blog train hun! Glad to have you. Hugs, Jessica

PSP-Filiaal said...

Thank you! Wonderful freebie!
Liris - the Netherlands

Designs by Soul said...

I had this awesome train...until yesterday when somehow it got wiped off my external hard drive along with the other 3000+ scrap kits. I was wondering if it would be possible to get your part of the train again? Please let me know when you get a chance. Thank you for your time :)

Blog Archive

GRAB MY BLINKEE

Photobucket

Photobucket

MY STORES

Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

My Guys ♥

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

MY CT TEAM


Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I CT FOR

PhotobucketPhotobucket

BLOGTRAINS

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


MY FRIENDS


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

AVATARS

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket




Followers