CHAT TO ME



MY TERMS

All of my ideas are copyrighted to me as they are my original designs. Any resemblence to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
Do Not Translate, copy, email, download (ie; save to your own hard drive) distribute and/or make scripts/ quick guides from my tutorials.
Do Not hot link to my images or files.
Do Not upload my files to any other site. Do not share my files with others, as some of the contents require permission from thier creators to be shared.
If you are a group manager & wish to use my tutorials in your challenges, you must email me for permission BEFORE you link to my site. I reserve the right to join any group that links to my site.


COPYRIGHT

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


CU LICENSE



Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

CUC4U LICENSE

Photobucket








Photobucket



Photobucket







Photobucket














Photobucket







Photobucket

Labels

Boy Teaser


All of my tutorials require a working knowledge of PSP! This tutorial was written by me on March 2,2010. It is of my own ideas and creation! Any other tutorials found to be similar is coincidental.

Supplies Needed
Scrapkit of Choice
I'm using a Wonderful kit called Blissful Tease,made by Gothic Inspirations. This is a PTU kit i cannot supply. You can grab this awesome kit here

Tube of Choice
I'm using the Wonderful work of Ismael Rac. You must have a license to use his work! You can purchase that here

Template made by Missy @ Divine Intentionz.Thanks Missy!! U can get the template HERE

Let's Begin
Open new image 600x600,Flood fill white
Copy and paste your closeup tube of choice,Place in the frame background
Take your magic wand tool and click inside the frame background
Selections,Invert
Now highlight your closeup tube layer
Take your Eraser tube,remove parts hanging below the frame background
Selections,Select none
Copy and paste main tube,place to your liking and resize 70%.Add dropshadow
Copy and paste Hearts,Resize 30-40%,Place like mine and add dropshadow
Copy and paste Necklace,Resize to your liking,Place like mine,add dropshadow
Copy and paste bow2,Resize to your liking,Add dropshadow and place on top of necklase
Copy and paste bowclip,Resize 20%,Place on top of of frame background,add dropshadow
Open WordartWicked,Image,Rotate,Rotate CounterClockWise
Copy and paste onto canvas,Resize to your liking,See mine for placement,add dropshadow
Copy and paste pinkchampagne,Resize 25%,Place at the bottom like mine,Add dropshadow
Duplicate,Image mirror,Tilt a little,add dropshadow
Copy and paste Kiss,Resize to your liking,Duplicate a few times and place on each letter of TEASE
Take your magic wand tool,Click on each letter of TEASE
Selections,Invert
Now on each Kiss,Hit delete on your keyboard
Selections,Select none
Add dropshadow to your template layers
Now Add Your Name and CopyRight Info!!
All done.

0 comments:

GRAB MY BLINKEE

Photobucket

Photobucket

MY STORES

Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

My Guys ♥

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

MY CT TEAM


Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I CT FOR

PhotobucketPhotobucket

BLOGTRAINS

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


MY FRIENDS


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

AVATARS

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket




Followers