CHAT TO ME



MY TERMS

All of my ideas are copyrighted to me as they are my original designs. Any resemblence to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
Do Not Translate, copy, email, download (ie; save to your own hard drive) distribute and/or make scripts/ quick guides from my tutorials.
Do Not hot link to my images or files.
Do Not upload my files to any other site. Do not share my files with others, as some of the contents require permission from thier creators to be shared.
If you are a group manager & wish to use my tutorials in your challenges, you must email me for permission BEFORE you link to my site. I reserve the right to join any group that links to my site.


COPYRIGHT

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


CU LICENSE



Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

CUC4U LICENSE

Photobucket








Photobucket



Photobucket







Photobucket














Photobucket







Photobucket

Labels

Gothic Inspirations Blogtrain~Freedom Of Expression

The Freedom Of Expression Blogtrain has taken off! Be sure to check back at other designers blogs if they don't have their part up as we are all on different time. U can grab my part HERE
Please leave a Thank You in my Chat box when downloading♥ It only takes a second and means alot to each designer. Follow the links below to grab each part of the blogtrain.
♥Kelly
Kelly with: Angels Designz <----U ARE HERE
Nita with: A.S.D. Graphics
Julie with: Bits N Bobs
Candy with: Candys Treasures
Stuart with: Creative Crazy Scraps
Muriel with: Creative-Disorder
Crystal with: Belle of the Ball
Dani with: Darkmoon's Dream
Wy with: Designs by LK
Sarah with: Designs By Sarah
Stina with: Designs by Stina
Dianna with: Digicats (& Dogs)
Pia with: Digital Blue Print
Conchi with: DNScraps
Jessica with: Gothic Inspirations
Brandi with: Grunge & Glitter
Hezalin with: Heza Scraps
Victoria with: Maitri Scraps
Edna with: Miss Edna's Place
Sally with: Mythical Designs
Tyger with: Tyger's Tidbits
Julie with: Whispy's D'zines

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!
ConnieL

Ness said...

thanks

Stephanie said...

Yeah! Thank you for your part of this blog train! :)

Jo Jo said...

So cute! Thanks so much!

GRAB MY BLINKEE

Photobucket

Photobucket

MY STORES

Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

My Guys ♥

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

MY CT TEAM


Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I CT FOR

PhotobucketPhotobucket

BLOGTRAINS

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


MY FRIENDS


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

AVATARS

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket




Followers