CHAT TO ME



MY TERMS

All of my ideas are copyrighted to me as they are my original designs. Any resemblence to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
Do Not Translate, copy, email, download (ie; save to your own hard drive) distribute and/or make scripts/ quick guides from my tutorials.
Do Not hot link to my images or files.
Do Not upload my files to any other site. Do not share my files with others, as some of the contents require permission from thier creators to be shared.
If you are a group manager & wish to use my tutorials in your challenges, you must email me for permission BEFORE you link to my site. I reserve the right to join any group that links to my site.


COPYRIGHT

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


CU LICENSE



Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

CUC4U LICENSE

Photobucket








Photobucket



Photobucket







Photobucket














Photobucket







Photobucket

Labels

Vampire Desires

All of my tutorials require a working knowledge of PSP! This tutorial was written by me on July 30,2010. It is of my own ideas and creation! Any other tutorials found to be similar is coincidental.

Supplies Needed
Scrapkit of Choice
I'm using a Wonderful kit called Beautiful Monster,made by Gothic Inspirations. This is a PTU kit i cannot supply. You can grab this awesome kit here

Tube of Choice
I'm using the Wonderful work of Keith Garvey. You must have a license to use his work! You can purchase that here

Let's Begin
Open new image 600x600,Flood fill white.
Copy and paste Mask,Resize 65%.
Copy and paste Steps,Resize to your liking.
Copy and paste tube of choice,Resize 90%,Add dropshadow.
*If your using the same tube as me*
Resize 90%,Place the tube so it looks lke she is sitting on the steps.
Duplicate,Move Original below the steps layer.
Carefully take your Eraser Tool and remove the part of the stool she is sitting on.
(See mine for reference).
Once happy,Add dropshadow to the original layer.
Copy and paste Tree1,Resize to your liking.
Place on the right side of the canvas like mine below your tube layers.
Add light dropshadow,Duplicate,Image,Mirror.
Copy and paste Moon,Resize to your liking,Place at the top under tube layer like mine.
Add a light dropshadow.
Copy and paste Lips,Resize 10 or 15%,Place on the moon,Add light dropshadow.
Copy and paste Wine,Resize to your liking,Place on the steps,Add light dropshadow.
Copy and paste Bow2,Resize 10 or 15%,Place on wine glass,Add dropshadow.
Copy and paste Crow,Resize 15 or 20%,Place on the hand of the tube,(See mine for reference).
Add a light dropshadow.
Copy and paste Candle2,Resize around 20%,or to your liking.
Place on the left side of the steps,Add light dropshadow.
Copy and paste Mist,Resize 20 or 30%.
Place on the steps,below the candle,wine,bow layers.
Take your Eraser Tool and remove the lines on the mist.
Copy and paste Paper11,Apply mask of choice.
Merge Group on mask layer,Move this layer below all other layers but above white background.
Copy and paste paper4,Apply same mask as before.
Merge group on mask layer,Move this layer below the other mask layer.
Take your Deform Tool and stretch out each mask layer just a little.
Now Add Your Name and CopyRight Info!!
All done.

0 comments:

GRAB MY BLINKEE

Photobucket

Photobucket

MY STORES

Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

My Guys ♥

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

MY CT TEAM


Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I CT FOR

PhotobucketPhotobucket

BLOGTRAINS

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


MY FRIENDS


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

AVATARS

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket




Followers